Gateway to Mindfulness
The Start of the Journey!
Tutor: Alexandra Cingi
“Mindfulness” has become an everyday word – articles, books, podcasts about it seem to be everywhere – even your GP has recommended it. But what is it?
A vast body of research has outlined its significant benefits, including a reduction of stress, depression and anxiety levels, more resilience, improved immune response, heart health and blood pressure, better focus, clarity and working memory.
If you are a beginner or need a refresher, this is for you!
This 6-module course includes:
- Introduction to mindfulness – what it is, how we practise and why
- Grounding ourselves
- Mindful eating
- The body as an anchor for awareness
- “Formal” practice and everyday mindfulness
- The breath as an anchor for awareness
- The mindful approach to stress and worry
- Not identifying with our thoughts
- Mindfulness of sounds
- Mindful walking
- The STOP technique for stress and overwhelm
- Kindness and compassion towards ourselves and others
- The RAIN technique for difficult emotions
- Exploring our reactions to experience
- The mindful way through suffering
- How to turn our practice into a way of life
Great value at only £29.99, and module 1 is free for you to access before you buy!