Audio Recording & Editing
Would you like to learn how to record and edit your own podcasts and recordings?
Who is this course for?
Coaches – Record audio content to help your clients.
DJ’s – Create your own mixes to play.
Therapists – Record your client sessions or add recordings to your website.
Authors – Record your own audio book.
You will learn how to record, edit, add music & FX, save the finished file and how to distribute the files all during this beginners online course.
This workshop includes:
- Equipment needed (you probably have most of it already).
- What types of microphones are best.
- Using various audio editing software (inc Audacity free version).
- How to edit out mistakes.
- Preparing the audio files.
- Which file format to use.
- Adding the files to your website.
- Sending and selling them to clients.
- This is a hands-on course – not just theory based.
- Download the software and follow along.
- You will need your own headphones & laptop, Windows or Mac. Windows is preferred for Audacity.
- Course workbook provided, this will re-enforce your learning.
- Ongoing support, should you need it.
Location for face to face courses. (when available)
The Retreat, 13 Market Street, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6HL. South Wales.
Please Call 07535069874. To book.
You will need to have a basic understanding of using a PC, creating folders within folders, saving files and moving files. The rest will be explained during the course.
Please Note – This course is aimed at beginners to audio editing, should you already be an expert, this course is probably not for you.